Deezy Does It!: Trick Or Treat   

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick Or Treat

Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat...  If you don't, I don't care, I'll just pull your underwear.....  Happy Halloween!!!!

Today I sent my son, Branden, to school with treats for both his teacher and the teacher aid. 
Cheryl at Creative Kuts created a Frankie candy bar wrapper, that I don't think is in the store just yet.


However, the Frankie Slider Card to match this aweasome wrapper is at the Creative Kuts 2 store :-)

Both stores sell files that come in formats to cut by hand or with a die cutter.  As a matter of fact, Creative Kuts is having a "retiring files" sale as we speak.  Feel free to pay them a visit.   

Branden saw the candy wrapper and immediately fell in love with it.  He asked what the things on the side of his head were.  Of course once I said "bolts" we went into deep conversation of just how they got there, why is he green, etc etc.  Gotta love that kid!

"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars"

Deezy

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, is so good to find a blogger from Puerto Rico! Todavia yo vivo aca y soy del area oeste. Que disfrutes las Navidades aca ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    -Mariely @ Sensational Creations

    ReplyDelete