If you have arrived from Miranda's blog you are right on track! If you missed the beginning you will want to head over to the Birthday Girl's blog!
Not only are we sharing fun Halloween projects, we have a lot of fabulous goodies for our trick or treaters!
Our Sponsors are:
Jen over at Girl Boy Girl designs is giving a full digital kit to one luck winner! Please go like and comment on her Facebook page and let her know you stopped by from Pam's Spooktacular 40th Birthday hop!
You can find her stuff at Girl Boy Girl designs page. Pam is on her Creative Team.
Scrapbook Stamp Society is handing out 3 digi stamps to one lucky trick or treater! I know we are all so excited! Best part is you win digi stamps so there is no shipping!
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is giving one lucky trick or treater their Ghouls Night Out paper piecing pattern set.
Erica's Room is giving one trick or treater a Cricut Cartridge!
There is an overall grand prize sponsored by Lisa from Scrapping with Lisa Designs. It is $20 in free Halloween files! Be sure to stop by and like her Facebook Page, her blog Handmade With Love - Lisa
Lisa is asking that you become a follower of each blog along the hop as well as her design team blog
Scrapping With Lisa Designs DT.
In order to qualify for the goodies we have listed, please comment “Trick or Treat” and let each of us know what you love the most about our projects on every blog while trick or treating!
Here is my SpOOkTacUlaR project:
For my project I used the Boo Mini Album from Creative Kuts. The pattern papers all came from the Recollections "Haunted Estate" paper pad. For the ghost and the spider I used texture adhesive cardstock. The spider is embossed with the "swiss dots" embossing cuddlebug folder and 3-d pop dots were used to raise the head from the body.
Thank you for checking out my project! The next house on the street is Tammy. Be sure to sing "trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat, if you don't, I don't care, I'll just pull your underwear".
*Blog Candy Alert*
Today's blog candy will consist of a $5.00 (five dollars) GC to the CK Store.
1. You must be or become a new follower of this blog and leave a comment (one comment per person).
2. Become a fan of CK at CK fan page.
Please be sure to stop back tomorrow for day 2! The fun always begins at the Birthday Girl's blog.
Thanks for trick or treating our blogs!
Here's the full line up:
- Pam Lavertu - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer F. - http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com/
- Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Pam Lash - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Sandy S. - http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Susanne A.- http://handmade-tear.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Kris Parsons - http://scrappinbykris.blogspot.com
- Miranda - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
- Wanda (Deezy) - http://www.deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Tammy B - http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/ (NEXT)
- Vanessa T - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
- Jennifer W. - http://cluelesscrafter-jennifer.blogspot.com/
- Amber - http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
- Nicole Elliott - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
- Amy T - http://thebestofme-amy.blogspot.ca/
- Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Jessi - http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/