Deezy Does It!: Easter Sunday around the house   

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday around the house

Happy Easter everyone....  With the expectation of my husband having to work on the weekend, we wanted to do Easter a couple of days earlier.  My niece was staying with us on Thursday night since my sister worked on Good Friday, so....., we did our Easter on Friday am.  Afterall, the Easter bunny is not actually the reason for Easter, right?  On Thursday night, before going to bed, my hubby played his role as the Easter bunny.

On Friday morning my niece was up, husband had to go to work and report for the morning, even though he wasn't routed.  I managed to keep her in bed with me while my son was sound asleep in his bed.  My husband was only gone for an hour, thank God, and called as he was on his way back to wake my son.  We got them into the living room and their look was priceless....
They both got monster truck toys, yes she has a pink one, Medusa.  My son received Grave Digger as well as Optimus Prime.  They also got candy galore. 

Over the weekend I worked on some crafting.  I wasnt sure where it was going but I can tell you I liked where it ended. 
I created a pen holder, a catch all and a post it note holder.  I went with the butterfly theme and the "spread your wings" sentiment from my Imagie More Imagine Cartridge.  I used the card-stock papers from the amazing stash I got from Michaels.  They had 48 pc paper packs for a penny, I snagged 12packs total.

Here is a closer look to each one of the items I crafted up.

Catch All

Pen Holder

Post-it Note Holder



"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars"

4 comments:

  1. love these. Easter sounds like fun stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous Easter. Love that pic of your kids with their loot - they look happy! Thanks for following me on Mod Paperie FB page, and now I'm following you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!! ;)
    xoxoxox

    Jessica www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete