Deezy Does It!: Egg Container & a winner...   

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Egg Container & a winner...

Today I want to share with you what my husband calls the Fabergé egg. The Easter set from SVG Cuts is truly amazing.  The stand also came from the same set.  Branden's teachers are surely going to love these.
I have made a couple more of these but must say this one is my favorite.  And its not just because it's pink....  :-)


And the winner is.....
I hosted a give-a-way as a thank you to the "likers" of the "Deezy Does It" facebook page who helped me reach the 150 mark, I am now at 225.  THANK YOU!  You can view the Give-A-Way post here.  The rules were that you needed to be a "liker" of Deezy Does It on facebook, a follower of my blog (here) and leave a comment.  I thank you for those who participated.  I used random.org to make the winner selection and the result is:



Yami4 please send me your address in an e-mail and I will get this shipped out to you.  The spring theme set of cards and box holder is all yours. 

"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars"

3 comments:

  1. yeyyyyy q sorpresa!!! Graciassss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful giveaway. you have such amazing work. I feel your talent in deserving of this LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD. You have to visit my blog to collect your award

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.
    I love the colors and how it came together.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete