Deezy Does It!: Crafting away the last weekend of February...   

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crafting away the last weekend of February...

Although I had a very busy weekend planned I wanted to still be able to make goodies this weekend.  As never before I was up way past my bedtime to get what I wanted done.  Here I share with you pictures of what I created between Friday night and Saturday night.




As you can see I made 4 cards with three or four decorative card squares mounted on a sliding strip. When the tab is pulled they open like the leaves of a book. I have created an Easter card, 2 baby cards (boy and a girl) as well as a bloom card which can be used for Mothers Day and a card holder box holding envelopes for each card.

My friend the at funnypregnantlady asked me to sponsor a give-a-way on her blog and so I decided that cards would be the great choice.
You have to go to her blog for the official entry http://www.funnypregnantlady.blogspot.com/
Be sure to stop by my FB fan page "Deezy Does It" to show some love...  ;-)

"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars" 

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Funny pregnant lady sent me!

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I would love t have this! Uhm, Funny Pregnant Lady sent me, too!

    ReplyDelete