Deezy Does It!: New Beginnings...   

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Beginnings...

So I have decided to write about the things I do.... Just for the benefits of sharing with friends... I have been really getting into things other than cards. Last night I made a turkey centerpiece.


Courtesy of Creative Kuts (http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/2011/11/build-project-monday.html), who held a "build a project Monday". They are also on FB. Check them out and let them know I sent you....

You are also welcomed to check out some things on my new FB page "Deezy Does It". Thanks for looking.

"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars"

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us in our challenges and hope to see you in more.

    ReplyDelete